Comment on page
Authelia is an open-source authentication and authorization server providing two-factor authentication and single sign-on (SSO) for your applications via a web portal.
- Password reset with identity verification using email confirmation.
- Access restriction after too many invalid authentication attempts.
- Fine-grained access control using rules which match criteria like subdomain, user, user group membership, request URI, the request method, and network.
- The choice between one-factor and two-factor policies per-rule.
- Support of basic authentication for endpoints protected by the one-factor policy.
- Highly available using a remote database and Redis as a highly available KV store.
To assist you in building your configuration, we have used frequent placeholders for you to easily find and replace with your own specific information. This allows a quick Find/Replace in your preferred text editor.
- YOURPASSWORD - Password which you have set, with respect to the section you are reading. i.e. MySQL passwords should be different from your Redis password.
- YOURDOMAIN - Your own domain name
- SERVERIP - Local IP address of your host server. i.e. 192.168.1.50
- CONTAINERPORT - Port the container is running on.
- CONTAINERNAME - Name of the container to be proxied. i.e. 'monitorr'
- CONTAINERIP - IP address of the container.
We hope you enjoyed this guide. It was conceptualized, written, and implemented by our Admin Sycotix.
Our work sometimes takes months to research and develop. If you want to help support us please consider: