Comment on page
By using our documentation you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- 1.We are in no way officially affiliated with the products, programs, or developers in this documentation - unless otherwise stated.
- 2.We simply try to connect everyone's work to a wider audience, in our own spare time, to help the community.
- 3.Follow any instructions carefully and always have backups.
- 4.We are not responsible or liable for any damages caused by following our instructions.
- 5.Documents are provided only for reference and assistance.
- 6.If something needs correction or updating look in the sidebar for the 'Update Me!' link.
- 7.In all cases, it is your responsibility to refer to the official documentation of any product we write about.We only cover the parts relevant to our guides and are not reflective of the official instructions in any way, shape, or form.
Everything looks good!
- 1.Using the sidebar, find the guide you're interested in.
- 2.We do our best to link any related videos and content within each document.
- 3.If something needs correction or updating look in the sidebar for the 'Update Me!' link.This will require you to sign in and will allow you to make updates as needed. We will then review and merge the changes.
Our work sometimes takes months to research and develop. If you want to help support us please consider: